G. Harry Stine
G. Harry Stine is one of the people who created model rocketry as a safe and inexpensive way for children and adults to build and fly rockets. He is the author of the Handbook of Model Rocketry.
- Building the Hawks Hobby Super Mark (Article)
- Vernon Estes (Miscellaneous)
- Sport Rocketry (Miscellaneous)
- Vern Estes (Miscellaneous)
- Astron Mark (Miscellaneous)
- Model Missile Association (Miscellaneous)
- Barbara K. Stine (Miscellaneous)
- Robert Heinlein (Miscellaneous)
- G. Harry Stine received a letter from Orville H. Carlisle describing Carlisle's Rock-A-Chute on January 28, 1957.
- Carlisle's Rock-A-Chute Letter Received by Stine (January 28, 1957) - G. Harry Stine received a letter from Orville H. Carlisle describing Carlisle's Rock-A-Chute on January 28, 1957.
- Model Missile Association is Formed (November 5, 1957) - The Model Missile Association was incorporated on November 5, 1957 with Orville H. Carlisle, G. Harry Stine, and Barbara K. Stine as the "founding trustees."
- First NAR Section Formed (September 18, 1958) - The first NAR section was formed on September 18, 1958. The "Mile-High" section was formed by G. Harry Stine and his "NAR Boys" in Denver, Colorado.